Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Joining the Forum
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Forums -> Welcome, Administration, Help and ProblemsMessage format

John Wood
Posted 2012-11-20 11:42 (#1164)
Subject: Joining the Forum

Regular

This morning someone joined our Forum and immediately posted two spam messages. I have deleted these messages and also the new user.

Unfortunately to prevent this happening in future membership will be by request - it will no longer be possible to join online. So if you would like to be a member and post messages please email a request to info@transitionblackisle.org. You will need to provide a postal address and also indicate briefly why you would like to take part in our Forum.

Viewing the Forum is still public so members please be aware that all your posts are visible to everyone!

John
Top of the page Bottom of the page
John Wood
Posted 2014-01-13 12:19 (#1350 - in reply to #1164)
Subject: Re: Joining the Forum

Regular

Please note that I am retiring from Forum administration with immediate effect. Any queries should be addressed to Agric Hadron or Peter Moffat.
John Wood
Posted 2014-02-19 13:19 (#1386 - in reply to #1164)
Subject: RE: Joining the Forum

Regular

Well, although I am no longer an administrator I still seem to be a Forum member because once I had resigned as a forum admin I was then unable to change anything else. I am not sure how people do leave the forum, but I am content to leave it as it is for now so I can still post and respond to items posted - I hope not being an admin will stop the notifications I was getting!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

We are part of the rapidly expanding worldwide Transition Towns movement. The Black Isle is a peninsula of about 100 sq miles ENE of Inverness in Scotland, UK.

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software | © 2002-2024 PD9 Software