Have your say on fracking - CONSULTATION CLOSES 31 MAY
20 May 2017
Learn more about fracking and have your say in the Scottish Government's consultation, which closes at the end of May. There's lots of information and useful links, including a direct shortcut to the consultation questions, on our Environment / Fracking page.
Many people are concerned about possible danger to health, especially through the contamination of water supplies, but so far there doesn't seem to be much hard evidence about this either way. There is a concise NHS summary of the state of the Scottish evidence, and a link provided by Professor Iain Stewart to a detailed American study.
- 12/10/2017 ORDER TODAY FOR THIS WEEK'S COLLECTION Dingwall Food Assembly now open
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 02/10/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly revised start date
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete - Guided tours Saturday 14 October 10.00 and 11.00
- 22/09/2017 Scottish government bans fracking after public opposition
- 18/09/2017 Bottle return schemes - national and local - may be coming nearer
- 17/08/2017 Ullapool sea source heat pump visit Saturday 19 August
- 16/08/2017 Findhorn Climate Change Conference 2019
- 04/08/2017 TBI at St Boniface Fair