Grow North workshop 'Thinking of keeping chickens?' Saturday 3 June
14 May 2017
Thinking of keeping chickens ?
Glachbeg 10.00 - 1.00
This workshop will look at all you need to know if you would like to keep poultry, based on Bob Bull's 35 years of keeping poultry of various kinds. It will show you how simple it can be, but how complex it can be if you want it to be. We will look at housing , feeding, health, purposes and breeding. We will look at Glachbeg’s system and will look at Claire Cameron's breeding enterprise. You should bring clothing suitable for outdoors.
Venue : Glachbeg Croft, Allanglach Wood, North Kessock IV1 3XD
Facilitated by : Bob Bull/ Claire Cameron
Cost : by donation (Suggest £5-£10)
Booking essential: by emailing email@example.com
- 18/04/2018 Transition Scotland Spring Gathering Dunbar 20 - 22 April
- 16/04/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 14/04/2018 Culbokie looking for Challengers!
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis
- 09/03/2018 Dingwall Food Assembly Update
- 08/03/2018 Job opportunities - MOO Food is recruiting
- 06/03/2018 'Dolphin Shuttle' bus service to Chanonry Point