Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
02 November 2017
Wednesday 8 November was the third pickup day for the new Dingwall Food Assembly - from 4.00 - 6.00 at Dingwall Academy.
Emma Whitham, market organiser, writes
"The Dingwall Food Assembly has made a brilliant start with customers relishing the opportunity to purchase fresh, local, seasonal produce weekly. We have 14 producers signed up and over 250 products on offer each week. This is set to increase as we approach Christmas. Collections have been fun, with producers and customers enjoying meeting each other; sharing food and recipe ideas. Our venue, Dingwall Academy, is a real asset to our Assembly and we have pupils volunteering as personal shoppers to give the customers a warm and welcome friendly experience."
Click here to join the Assembly, or to login and order if you have already joined.
- 16/08/2018 Scottish Government Environment Stategy discussion paper - consultation closes Friday 24
- 12/08/2018 Tore Bike Racks Uncovered
- 10/08/2018 'Come and Try it' Orienteering event Saturday 25 August Culbokie Woods
- 08/08/2018 Black Isle Cares Meals on Wheels looking to expand
- 06/08/2018 'Free the Change' Courses and Conversations - Learning for Sustainability Scotland
- 04/08/2018 Black Isle Tourism Team August bulletin
- 18/05/2018 Zero Waste Stores - Plastic Free Coastlines
- 17/05/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 16/05/2018 GROW Observatory experimental growing projects in Austria
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!