Surprise approval of Greenhill planning application
18 December 2017
On 28 November Highland Council North Planning committee approved an application for three warehouse/office buildings on a site behind the salt depot at Greenhill, near Tore. The same site was the subject of an earlier and nearly identical application which was withdrawn in March 2017. This withdrawal was the last that many people who had objected to the warehouse proposals had heard about the application until they received a letter recently informing them of its re-submission and approval by the Planning Committee. This is one of several worrying aspects of the proposed, now approved, development, which seems very likely to lead to applications for further inappropriate development of the whole larger site.
For more information go to our Environment / Black Isle page.
- 18/07/2018 Saving water in the Black Isle? Really? Water saving advice at Community Markets
- 08/07/2018 Grow North bee keeping workshop repeat Saturday 21 July
- 06/07/2018 Highland GardenFest Botanic Gardens Inverness Sunday 22 July
- 04/07/2018 Culbokie Community Market Saturday 21 July
- 18/05/2018 Zero Waste Stores - Plastic Free Coastlines
- 16/05/2018 GROW Observatory experimental growing projects in Austria
- 16/04/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year