Government's environment policy branded as inadequate
10 January 2018
Prime Minister Theresa May has introduced a 25-year environment programme which has been widely criticised as inadequate in scope and lacking any significant legislative backing.
Theresa May's environment speech dubbed 'missed opportunity' - The Guardian.
What she should have said - Business Green
- 18/01/2018 Gardeners' Question Time and Seed Swap Friday 19 January Tore Village Hall
- 17/01/2018 Serco press release confusion - sleeper campaign continues
- 15/01/2018 Sign the petition - Campaign to save single sharing on the sleeper picks up speed
- 12/01/2018 Could we live without plastic?
- 10/01/2018 Government's environment policy branded as inadequate
- 04/01/2018 UK enjoyed 'greenest year for electricity ever' in 2017
- 18/12/2017 Surprise approval of Greenhill planning application
- 16/12/2017 Switch to energy-efficient street lighting
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare