Consultation on Ben Wyvis management
02 February 2018
Bruce Morrison, Secretary of Ferintosh Community Council, has passed on information received from Alison MacNeill of SNH, via Dingwall and Seaforth Councillor Angela MacLean, relating to a consultation on the management of Ben Wyvis being conducted by SNH.
Note that SNH is holding a drop-in session in Garve Village Hall on Monday 5 February from 5-8 pm.
- 14/08/2018 Tore Bike Racks Uncovered
- 24/07/2018 New entry in TBI Business Directory
- 18/05/2018 Zero Waste Stores - Plastic Free Coastlines
- 17/05/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 16/05/2018 GROW Observatory experimental growing projects in Austria
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis
- 09/03/2018 Dingwall Food Assembly Update
- 08/03/2018 Job opportunities - MOO Food is recruiting