Transition Scotland Spring Gathering Dunbar 20 - 22 April
18 April 2018
Martin has drawn attention to a message from Philip at Sustaining Dunbar asking for bookings for this event as soon as possible, otherwise it might be cancelled. See below.
Sustainable Dunbar have agreed to host the next Transition Scotland gathering on the weekend of 20 – 22nd April. The draft programme is:
Friday 20th April
Visitors will be welcome to join Sustaining Dunbar’s pot-luck supper social event at Belhaven Church Hall from 7pm. This month, discussion will be themed around setting up a project, with guest presentation from local surfers against sewage. Please let us know if you plan to attend so we can organise enough food.
Saturday 21st April
Venue: Bleachingfield Centre, Countess Crescent, Dunbar, EH42 1DX
10am Welcome and Introductory Session
11am Telling and sharing our stories
1pm Lunch, provided by the
1.30pm Visits/free time: possible visits to:
2.30pm Open Space Discussions x 2
4.30pm Closing Circle and reflections
5pm Free time
7pm Optional social evening/Green Supper (booking essential)
Sunday 22nd April
10am Optional meeting/activities:
- Transition Scotland Hub Core Group Meeting -for anyone interested to get involved with shaping the future structure and role of the Transition Scotland Hub (venue, 27 High Street, Dunbar, EH42 1EN)
- Work party at
- Walks eg. follow the from Dunbar Harbour to Belhaven Beach and John Muir Country Park
1pm Lunch and depart
As far as possible, accommodation will be provided by Sustaining Dunbar members – so best to book early, via Eventbrite, .
- 18/04/2018 Transition Scotland Spring Gathering Dunbar 20 - 22 April
- 16/04/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 14/04/2018 Culbokie looking for Challengers!
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis
- 09/03/2018 Dingwall Food Assembly Update
- 08/03/2018 Job opportunities - MOO Food is recruiting
- 06/03/2018 'Dolphin Shuttle' bus service to Chanonry Point