Part-time jobs - help make the Black Isle a Million Miles better!
07 June 2012
If you've got a passion for cycling and want to help get more people on their bikes, here's a chance to do that and earn some money at the same time. We're looking for 6 enthusiasts to provide cycling training to adults, teenagers and children in Fortrose, Muir of Ord and North Kessock. We'll supply all training and support, all you need is your own bike, some spare time, and the confidence to share your enthusiasm. Hours will be variable, but we hope will total about 80 hours per year, and we're offering £10 per hour, with a reduced rate of £8 per hour during the initial training. Quite a lot of the work will be in the evenings and at weekends.
If you're interested, you'll need to get your skates on (!) - we need applications by 14th June. More details are available on the website:
If this isn't for you, you can still help by passing details on to anyone you think might be interested, and there's a flier you can download.
- 01/05/2013 Inner Transition Workshop with Sophy Banks
- 22/04/2013 Locals bikers challenge The Clan!
- 16/04/2013 Clan champs set for Black Isle battle
- 15/04/2013 Bikes on Buses go Live!
- 05/04/2013 Birch sap up!
- 05/04/2013 April Newsletter published
- 18/03/2013 New recruits put through their paces
- 13/03/2013 Fortrose Premier for In Transition 2.0
- 05/03/2013 Black Isle gets ready for Bikefest!
- 04/03/2013 Oak Gall Ink!