Edinburgh Climate Festival in the Meadows
06 July 2019
From the Festival Facebook page
"The Edinburgh Climate Festival is a free, family friendly & community-led event taking place for the first time in the Meadows on Saturday 6th July. It aims at celebrating and inspiring climate action. Featuring live music, performances, stalls, kids’ and adults’ activities, and loads more, this is not to be missed!
"Highlights of the festival include:
- Main Stage live music and dance
- Outstanding guest speakers
- Family/Kids area
- Market and food stalls
- Upcycling workshops
- Face painting, henna painting, etc
- Storytelling and arts and craft
- Cycle ride
- Free clothes repairs
- Free bike repairs
- Electric bike trials
- Big swap shop – bring along your clothes and books to swap!
- Free Yoga classes
- Lineup and more* to come soon along the themes of low carbon food, travel, energy and zero waste."
- Saturday 15 June
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Monday 17 June
- NA Soil Association Crofting event on Lismore
- Friday 21 June
- NA Midsummer Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 22 June
- 10:00 2019 Grow North + Workshop 4 'Wax cloth making'
- Saturday 29 June
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 6 July
- NA Edinburgh Climate Festival in the Meadows
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Saturday 13 July
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory