Ethical Consumer Week 2020
24 October 2020
Exploring the role of ethical production and consumption in building more resilient communities
Saturday 24th - Friday 30th October
This event will take place online
Ethical Consumer Week 2020 will explore the role of consumers, businesses, and NGOs in building more resilient communities in the face of Covid-19 and the ecological crisis. The week will explore the underlying issues, a radically reimagined future and the actions that we can all take to support just transitions. We will gain inspiration from those exploring the answers and already creating ripples of change.
Join us from wherever you are for a week of online panels, workshops, and virtual tours.
Ethical Consumer Research Association Ltd, 2020
- Wednesday 2 December
- NA Highland Council Climate Change Working Group Conference
- Saturday 5 December
- 10:30 CCT Culbokie woods Christmas work party
- 10:00 SCCAN / Planet Sutherland Highlands and Islands regional event
- Tuesday 8 December
- 19:00 Transition network online 'Green but mostly White'
- 18:00 SCCAN online event - Climate & Eco Emergency
- Wednesday 9 December
- 12:00 HTSI AGM online
- 17:30 SEDA Solar Seminar series - 3 Passive Solar Architecture
- Saturday 12 December
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory