Planet Friendly Food Choices - The Living Lighter Project
22 October 2020, Starts: 19:00, Ends: 21:00
7.00 - 9.00 online by Zoom
How do our food choices affect the planet? Explore beyond packaging and air miles and learn more about how to choose lower carbon foods.
This online workshop is a led group discussion of the impacts of our daily food choices on climate change and potential actions. With a series of varied activities, including an engaging game, we will explore our options for ‘living lighter’ in terms of the food we choose to eat.
- Wednesday 2 December
- NA Highland Council Climate Change Working Group Conference
- Saturday 5 December
- 10:30 CCT Culbokie woods Christmas work party
- 10:00 SCCAN / Planet Sutherland Highlands and Islands regional event
- Tuesday 8 December
- 19:00 Transition network online 'Green but mostly White'
- 18:00 SCCAN online event - Climate & Eco Emergency
- Wednesday 9 December
- 12:00 HTSI AGM online
- 17:30 SEDA Solar Seminar series - 3 Passive Solar Architecture
- Saturday 12 December
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory