Highland Good Food Conference - Session 2
18 January 2021, Starts: 13:00, Ends: 17:00
Monday 18 January 1.00 - 5.00 online
This conference, held online over five Monday afternoons in January and February, will bring people together to reimagine the Highland food system and develop an action plan that will take us towards a food system that is better for the planet, better for people and better for producers.
Each day there will be two facilitated group discussion sessions, five 5-minute provocations followed by a Q&A session and a closing feedback and plenary session.
DAY 2 - PEOPLE
How do we best keep people at the heart of our food system?
Ceri Ritchie - Scottish Rural College
Karen Davidson - Social Farms & Gardens
Robin Haig - Scottish Crofting Federation
Gara Cameron - Highland Croft Produce
IT IS TIME TO TURN IDEAS INTO REALITY
There is still time to buy tickets for this and later sessions -
Check details and prices
- Wednesday 3 March
- 19:00 Transition Summit opening: Blizzard of Stories
- 19:00 Transition 'What next?' summit 3 - 20 March
- Thursday 4 March
- 19:00 Transition summit - Stories from our movements 1
- NA SFHA / Changeworks virtual conference - 'Housing now, Housing's future'
- Friday 5 March
- 10:00 Transition summit - Stories from our movements 2
- Saturday 6 March
- 10:00 Transition summit - Stories from our movements 3
- Tuesday 9 March
- 09:30 Transition summit - What if... Neighbourhood Democracy!
- Wednesday 10 March
- 19:00 Transition Summit - Rob Hopkins - Cultivating everyday imagination
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory