SCCAN 'Climate for Change' conversation
18 May 2022, Starts: 18:00, Ends: 20:30
Wednesday 18 May 6.00 - 8.30 online (limited numbers)
Having quality conversations about climate change is one of the most effective things we can do to stop it. ‘Climate for Change’ conversations are like Tupperware parties but the idea communicated is ‘how we can take action on climate change’.
We will host a Climate for Change Conversation - open to all, online, 18th May, 6-8:30pm, max. 10 attendees. Join here: https://climateforchangemay.eventbrite.co.uk
If you'd like to host a conversation in your community, we can match you up with a local facilitator: please fill this short form
Our May facilitator training is booked up but we still have availability for the June one. If you'd like to become a 'Climate for Change' facilitator, please APPLY HERE. Training consists of 4 sessions. Dates are: 21st / 22nd, 28th and 29th June, evenings.
- Tuesday 17 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Resist imaginatively
- Wednesday 18 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a thriving social economy
- 18:00 SCCAN 'Climate for Change' conversation
- 14:00 70th Anniversary of the Simon’s Loch Tragedy
- Thursday 19 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a Regenerative and Fairer Food System
- 16:00 Carbon emissions – you, your home, your property – what can you do?
- Saturday 21 May
- 10:00 Grow North 2022 Workshop 3
- Saturday 28 May
- 10:30 BIHS Spring Plant Sale
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory