Cromarty Community Market
13 August 2022, Starts: 10:30, Ends: 12:30
Second Saturday of the month 10.30 - 12.30 Victoria Hall
- local food - meat, eggs, poultry, fish and shellfish, home baking, jams, chutneys etc.
- garden plants
- crafts - jewellery, clothes, prints and cards, artwork, photography
- hand-made soap
- swap your stuff stall - everything is free, please bring us your unwanted items!
- information and advice from Transition Black Isle
- look out for special events or offers
To book a table or enquire about the market contact organiser Lorna Mackinnon at
Please also Like our Facebook page and let us have your comments, ideas and suggestions!
- Thursday 18 August
- 18:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe volunteer evening
- 16:00 John o'Groats Trail Community Engagement Sessions
- Saturday 20 August
- NA Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 27 August
- NA Beautiful Black Isle Photo Festival and Cream Tea
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Wednesday 31 August
- NA Walking and Talking trees with Richard Lockett
- Thursday 1 September
- NA All the month - Climate Fringe Festival
- Friday 2 September
- NA Dandelion Festival Inverness
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory