Cromarty Open Gardens, studios, art and flower display
02 July 2022, Starts: 11:00, Ends: 16:00
Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 July 11.00 - 4.00
Cromarty Open Gardens weekend will be held on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd July, 2022. In the past, there has been a trail of gardens from the smallest - visible only from the street - to woodland settings, quirky designs, or more formal set-ups with structured beds and amazing displays of flowers. There is something for everyone and inspiration to be gained; there are photo opportunities galore and a chance to see the hidden gardens behind walls and hear the stories behind many of them!
Running in parallel with this from Saturday 25th June to Sunday 3rd July, there will be an amazing exhibition of flowers and paintings in the East Church - always a popular event!
This year, we are hoping to combine Open Gardens weekend with Open Studios, where a few of our local artists (in all senses of the word) will open up their studios for viewing.
Tickets £5.00 cash only
- Thursday 18 August
- 18:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe volunteer evening
- 16:00 John o'Groats Trail Community Engagement Sessions
- Saturday 20 August
- NA Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 27 August
- NA Beautiful Black Isle Photo Festival and Cream Tea
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Wednesday 31 August
- NA Walking and Talking trees with Richard Lockett
- Thursday 1 September
- NA All the month - Climate Fringe Festival
- Friday 2 September
- NA Dandelion Festival Inverness
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory