John o'Groats Trail Community Engagement Sessions
18 August 2022, Starts: 16:00, Ends: 19:00
Thursday 18 August 4.00 and 7.00 Findon Hall Culbokie
The John o'Groats Trail links Inverness with Caithness and passes through the Black Isle. Transition Black Isle members have formed in the past a work party to clear the stretch along Munlochy Bay.
Now there is news that there will be a series of village meetings/Community Engagement Events to inform residents along the way about the route and future plans.
Of those on the Black Isle there are two at North Kessock Village Hall on Tuesday July 5 (at 4 pm and 7 pm) and two in Findon Hall, Culbokie on Thursday 18 August (at 4 pm and 7 pm).
- Thursday 18 August
- 18:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe volunteer evening
- 16:00 John o'Groats Trail Community Engagement Sessions
- Saturday 20 August
- NA Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 27 August
- NA Beautiful Black Isle Photo Festival and Cream Tea
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Wednesday 31 August
- NA Walking and Talking trees with Richard Lockett
- Thursday 1 September
- NA All the month - Climate Fringe Festival
- Friday 2 September
- NA Dandelion Festival Inverness
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory