Black Isle Men's Shed AGM
08 February 2023, Starts: 14:00
Wednesday 8 February 2.00 Chanonry Sailing Club
Richard Cherry, BIMS Secretary, writes
This is to confirm the date in my email of 19 Dec 2022. The AGM will be at 2:00 pm on Wednesday 8 Feb 2023 in Chanonry Sailing Club. Please let me know if you will be attending - the Club will be open from 1:30 pm and we should be able to provide soup and a sandwich (an advance on last year's coffee and biscuits).
Although we shall be able to meet and socialise we shall not be holding a major event as at our early AGM. Covid stalks the land, and so do other viruses; we still need to be cautious.
Click on Agenda to see the Agenda. Please let me know in advance if you wish to raise anything under Under Other Competent Business.
One small but important item is a recommendation to change our Constitution so that eligibility for membership is not restricted to residents of the Black Isle. We do have several members who live outside the area, and who work with us on Black Isle projects. Click on Constitution to see the draft with alterations at paras 4 and 11.
- Wednesday 27 September
- NA SCCAN Climate for Change conversation
- NA Community Energy Scotland Conference Edinburgh
- Thursday 28 September
- 19:00 Climate Cafe Black Isle - Fermenting workshop
- Friday 29 September
- 10:00 SSEN webinar on upgrading north of Scotland electricity grid
- NA Transition Network - 'Planet Local' summit
- Saturday 30 September
- NA Highland Good Food Partnership AGMs and local events
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 7 October
- 10:30 Community Assembly - Highland Renewable Energy Company?
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory