Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Problem with replying
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Forums -> Welcome, Administration, Help and ProblemsMessage format

Penny
Posted 2010-07-24 11:05 (#265)
Subject: Problem with replying

Regular

Strange things happening. I want to reply to Freya's post on the Highland Food Challenge but don't get a reply option. Maybe I've been barred from the Committee Room. I'd like to request access to it again.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Freya
Posted 2010-07-24 13:41 (#266 - in reply to #265)
Subject: Re: Problem with replying

Hi Penny,

if it's easier for you please e-mail me your thoughts (freyasabird@hotmail.co.uk), though it would be better if you could post them, so others can respond to them too. Hope you have success in getting the reply problem sorted.

Thanks
Wendy map
Posted 2010-07-24 22:22 (#267 - in reply to #265)
Subject: Re: Problem with replying

Regular

On Friday I phoned Plexus to get them to reduce access to the committee room - the way it was, all members could get access. I had hoped Teen could quickly create access to the room for selected members but that proved difficult. Further contact with Plexus was supposed to revert the committee room to the way it was before, but that hasn't happened yet despite a couple of requests from me. I'll speak to them first thing on Monday and we should then all be able to access the whole committee room area.
Agric
Posted 2010-07-29 21:40 (#286 - in reply to #267)
Subject: Private etc room access

Veteran

I never set these up fully - didn't know for sure who should be allowed in each, most people hadn't become members of this forum at that time, etc. Until set up securely best treat them as public.

I hope to have better online access from Monday (this is my first time online for 6 days) so if I knew the list of forum members who should be allowed access to private-ish places I could make that happen and secure those places in about an hour's online time.

Dunno what Plexus might have done or exactly what you might have asked them to do. They could do what I can.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

We are part of the rapidly expanding worldwide Transition Towns movement. The Black Isle is a peninsula of about 100 sq miles ENE of Inverness in Scotland, UK.

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software | © 2002-2024 PD9 Software