Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

'Tis a mite dusty in here
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Forums -> Welcome, Administration, Help and ProblemsMessage format

Agric
Posted 2021-01-08 22:19 (#1656)
Subject: 'Tis a mite dusty in here

Veteran

I can see my footsteps in it, even the echoes seem to be muffled there's so damn much.

Still, the Trump abomination nears demise so humanity's survival gets +10% from that in my estimation, not that I would bet on it, lol.

I hope you're all surviving the plague, physically and mentally, as well as can be expected. Good luck with potato day in these trying times, but no external sign that you prodded Blackford and Sturgeon as I suggested - you missed a trick there if not.

Well done on keeping on with the good work, you, I, all of us, know how important that is, it will be a lifetime struggle at least (Yes, I do keep half an eye on what's going on). Be good, love and blessedbe.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
petermoffatt
Posted 2021-01-11 11:49 (#1657 - in reply to #1656)
Subject: Re: 'Tis a mite dusty in here

It's good to hear from you, Agric. Yours is the first post to the forum for a very long time. Best wishes from TBI.
Anne Thomas
Posted 2021-01-13 08:01 (#1658 - in reply to #1656)
Subject: Re: 'Tis a mite dusty in here

Extreme Veteran

Yes, good to hear from you, Agric. We've missed you. Maybe you could join us on zoom sometime and help plan how to brush away the cobwebs! We are working on a new website but the forum structure doesn't seem to work so well now. Any ideas?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

We are part of the rapidly expanding worldwide Transition Towns movement. The Black Isle is a peninsula of about 100 sq miles ENE of Inverness in Scotland, UK.

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software | © 2002-2024 PD9 Software