More a party than a protest!
FANCY living in a stronger, happier place? Making new friends? Getting creative to help build a Black Isle fit for the future?
Crippled economies, chaotic weather, dwindling resources - the news today can be depressing, if not downright terrifying.
But times of change are times of renewal, and transformation can be steered in a healthy, sane direction. Instead of hurtling frantically towards consumerist oblivion we can slow down and take positive, practical steps towards a building a thriving Black Isle and world.
- Friday 15 January
- 19:30 TBI Gardeners Quiz Night online
- Saturday 16 January
- 10:00 Culbokie outdoor market resumes
- Monday 18 January
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 2
- Thursday 21 January
- 19:00 Release of 'This Good Earth' documentary
- Monday 25 January
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 3
- Tuesday 26 January
- 19:30 Economics for Activists 3 - Beth Stratford
- Monday 1 February
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 4
- Thursday 4 February
- 09:30 SFHA / Changeworks virtual conference - 'Housing now, Housing's future'
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory