ECOLISE, the European network for community-led initiatives on climate change and sustainability, is a coalition of national and international networks of community-led initiatives on sustainability and climate change, as well as organisations that support a community-led transition to a resilient Europe. ECOLISE aims to celebrate, stimulate and increase the positive impact of community-led action on sustainability and climate change, by:
- Raising the profile and highlighting the potential of what is already happening across Europe and beyond
- Sharing and co-creating knowledge and catalysing effective co-operation among member networks and other stakeholders
- Influencing European and national policy development and delivery to empower, enable and build upon the benefits of community-led action.
The members of ECOLISE include international networks of community-based initiatives such as the Transition Network (representing over 1200 Transition initiatives), the Global Ecovillage Network (15,000 ecovillages), the Permaculture movement (3 million practitioners globally) and ICLEI, the association of local governments for sustainability; national and regional networks; and other specialist bodies engaged in European-level research, training and communications to support community-led action on climate change and sustainability.
October 2018 View the Ecolise website
- Tuesday 26 March
- NA Food and Growing Group meeting
- Saturday 30 March
- 10:00 2019 Grow North + Workshop 1
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 6 April
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Saturday 13 April
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
- Saturday 20 April
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 27 April
- 15:00 Four in One - As Spring Celebration
- 15:00 Culbokie Community Trust Spring Celebration
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory