Climate Change links and resources
04 October 2019
In follow-up discussion on Julian Paren's Climate Change talk at BIG 2019 on 5 October, Martin Sherring has drawn attention to a Keep Scotland Beautiful / Climate Challenge Fund website page primarily promoting 'Carbon Literacy' training but also including a large number of links to other sites or pages containing a range of information sources and suggestions for community activities of which the following are just a few examples:
Responses to Climate Myths and Denial is an information sheet with information you can use to counter common climate myths and arguments used to deny climate change is a problem.
Scotland 2030 a view of Scotland in 2030 that shows how the changes we’re making together can help create a cleaner, greener, healthier and fairer country for all.
Greener Scotland website is the Scottish Government’s one-stop website for Scottish households on greener living.
Climate Conversations - a guide to running a 70-minute conversation in your community around climate change.
Well worth a look. Check it out here .
- 04/08/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 02/08/2020 Black Isle Partnership newsletter - Covid-19 recovery and other issues
- 30/07/2020 Back to School Grant
- 26/07/2020 CCT newsletter
- 22/07/2020 Fast fashion abuses close to home but not really news
- 20/07/2020 Greta's Year - Humanity has not yet failed
- 18/07/2020 Planet Sutherland newsletter
- 17/07/2020 Garden Challenges from Black Isle Horticultural Society
- 12/07/2020 Campain group calls for stronger Environment laws
- 08/07/2020 'Third Sector' job opportunities with HTSI and others