A New Year message from Greenpeace
04 January 2020
John Sauven, Executive Director, Greenpeace UK emails
"This decade is a critical one for our planet.
"It's the decade in which we have the best chance of averting the climate and nature emergency that's gripping our planet. As 15 million acres of Australia's bushland is burnt to a crisp and half a billion animals are killed or seriously affected, we say: NO MORE. As we start 2020, our message to companies and governments is clear: Business as usual is over.
"Governments and corporations are responsible for this crisis – only they can make the systemic changes our planet needs. Now, we need them to STOP their addiction to dirty fossil fuels, SWITCH to clean, renewable energy and transport, and SAVE and protect our forests and oceans."
- 14/08/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 12/08/2020 IncrEdible Inverness launch event - IncrEdible Mintyness Saturday 15 August
- 10/08/2020 BIP August newsletter - A more resilient Black Isle
- 08/08/2020 CCT newsletter
- 06/08/2020 Back to School Grant - update 12 August
- 02/08/2020 Black Isle Partnership newsletter - Covid-19 recovery and other issues
- 26/07/2020 CCT newsletter
- 22/07/2020 Fast fashion abuses close to home but not really news
- 20/07/2020 Greta's Year - Humanity has not yet failed
- 18/07/2020 Planet Sutherland newsletter