New cinema opens in Cromarty
08 February 2020
Cromarty and Resolis Film Society has just opened a new 35-seat cinema by the ferry slipway in Cromarty, where the first films were shown on 31 January.
The society offers a full programme of films every Saturday Sunday and some weekdays. Admission is £7.50 for adults on a 'turn up at the door and queue' basis until the end of February, after which seats will be bookable through Eden Court. The cinema will also be available for private hire for 'parties, conferences and gaming nights'.
See the society's website for more information.
Here are the next few films in the programme
Fri 14 Feb 19.30 A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood
PG 1Hr 49
Sat 15 Feb 11.00 Kids' Film - tbd
Sun 16 Feb 15.00 A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood
PG 1Hr 49
Tues 18 Feb 19.30 Mr Jones 15 2Hrs 21
Fri 20 Feb 19.30 The Lighthouse 15 1Hr 49
Sat 22 Feb 10.00-15.00 OPEN DAY (Intro to cinema every 20 mins)
- 24/02/2020 LAST DAY - Sign the Friends of the Earth Plastic Petition
- 20/02/2020 Coul Links golf course refused planning permission by ministers
- 14/02/2020 Muir Hub Cafe provision out to tender
- 11/02/2020 New president of COP26 climate conference
- 10/02/2020 Website news
- 08/02/2020 New cinema opens in Cromarty
- 04/02/2020 COP 26 President sacked
- 30/01/2020 Transition Town Forres recruiting part time Centre Manager
- 18/01/2020 Extinction Rebellion on Trial
- 11/01/2020 Trump and Greta at Davos