Campain group calls for stronger Environment laws
12 July 2020
"Scotland's new Environment laws must be strengthened"
This is the view of environment campaign group Fight for Scotland's Nature, following the publication of the UK Withdrawal from the European Union (Continuity) (Scotland) Bill in June.
Read more at Environment / Environment
- 14/08/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 12/08/2020 IncrEdible Inverness launch event - IncrEdible Mintyness Saturday 15 August
- 10/08/2020 BIP August newsletter - A more resilient Black Isle
- 08/08/2020 CCT newsletter
- 06/08/2020 Back to School Grant - update 12 August
- 02/08/2020 Black Isle Partnership newsletter - Covid-19 recovery and other issues
- 26/07/2020 CCT newsletter
- 22/07/2020 Fast fashion abuses close to home but not really news
- 20/07/2020 Greta's Year - Humanity has not yet failed
- 18/07/2020 Planet Sutherland newsletter