Back to School Grant - update 12 August
09 August 2020
Bruce Morrison, Secretary of Ferintosh Community Council has forwarded an important poster for parents of children who are going back to local schools this month. There's a one off cash grant (as part of the local covid response) available to help with the costs of children going back to school with a closing date of the 31st August for any application. Email links are below.
Important update 12 August
Becky Richmond, Chair of Ferintosh Community Council, writes
Unfortunately, due to high demand across the Black Isle and unforeseen circumstances with the funder, Black Isle Partnership have asked us to suspend the scheme to new applicants at the moment. They are seeking to resolve this, and will ensure that any family with an outstanding application is able to benefit.
However, as such we cannot accept any new applications from today onwards, for which we do apologise.
- 22/09/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 20/09/2020 Energy Saving Advice from Home Energy Scotland
- 14/09/2020 Take 1 Action online Film Festival to 27 September
- 12/09/2020 Newsletters from kindred groups and Transition Network
- 08/09/2020 Scotland's Climate Week - Eco Congregation Scotland
- 06/09/2020 Ferintosh CC community bus consultation
- 24/08/2020 Black Isle Partnership Fifth Bulletin out now
- 18/08/2020 New TBI Active Travel Map published
- 16/08/2020 Highland Good Food Conversation launched
- 15/08/2020 Lockdown Resourcefulness - share your experiences