SNH is no more
11 October 2020
Whether or not we always approved of what Scottish Natural Heritage did, at least we were familiar with the name and the convenient abbreviation and knew who they were. Now we are going to have to come to terms with 'NatureScot', which is what SNH have been transmuted into, having succumbed to the mania for inane renaming which seems to have afflicted pretty well every organisation and charity in the land. What price the RSPB becoming 'Birding Britain'?
- 30/11/2020 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 28/11/2020 Scotland's Climate Assembly meets for the first time - but Extinction Rebellion walks out
- 26/11/2020 Planet Sutherland and SCCAN online event Saturday 5 December
- 05/11/2020 CCT news - Work to start on Glascairn site
- 04/11/2020 New Monthly Digest from 'The Ecologist'
- 27/10/2020 News from Transition Network
- 26/10/2020 Consultation on restrictions to single-use plastics
- 20/10/2020 Findon Hall re-roofed and refurbished
- 18/10/2020 Newsletters received, changes at RVA
- 12/10/2020 Highland Good Food Conversation - tickets now on sale