Black Isle Photographic Competition 2021
20 April 2021
Culbokie Community Trust is giving early notice of the third Black Isle Photographic Competition, open from now until the end of July. Lesley Murray writes
Time to get your camera (or phone) out! Now in its third year, the competition is open to keen amateurs, camera club members, first-time photographers, students and primary school pupils. You are invited to enter 3 digital photographs on the theme, ‘Food and Drink of the Black Isle’. The scope is wide, embracing opportunities to capture the colour of fresh produce displayed on Black Isle market stalls, the action in our harbours, breweries or cafes, the places and people who are making and selling the food and drink or the beauty of crops in our landscape. Make associations with the Black Isle and let your image tell the story. The closing date of Saturday July 31st gives time through the spring and summer to compile three images to submit in one of three age categories, each of which have cash prizes.
To access both the competition rules and entry form go to the Culbokie Community Trust website. Please send any queries to email@example.com and we will be happy to help. We are delighted that Tulloch Homes are sponsoring this year’s competition.
- 08/05/2021 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 06/05/2021 Scottish Greens win Highland list seat
- 02/05/2021 Munlochy Junction - cost of 'Case for Change' study revealed
- 20/04/2021 Black Isle Photographic Competition 2021
- 18/04/2021 Massive increase in cycling last year
- 08/04/2021 Spring Plant Sale in May? News from BIHS
- 06/04/2021 Inverness Science Festival Family Day 2 - Saturday 8 May
- 24/03/2021 Munlochy Junction report published - but don't hold your breath
- 18/03/2021 Scotland's Climate Assembly - Interim report released 24 March
- 14/03/2021 TBI Convenor featured in P & J 'Your Life' magazine