Scotland's Climate Assembly - Interim report released 24 March
18 March 2021
This is the Assembly members' preamble to the report.
"We, the members of Scotland’s Climate Assembly in our report to Parliament, present a call to action to Scotland for change to tackle the climate emergency in an effective and fair way. The climate emergency is a real and urgent issue that cannot be ignored. It requires immediate action at all levels of society. If we fail to act now, we will fail our current and future generations, in Scotland and across the world. We believe that urgent cultural change is needed across society - from governments, businesses, communities and individuals."
For details of the work of the Assembly since its start and a link to read or dowload the report go to our page at
Climate change / Scotland's Climate Assembly
or go direct to the report .
- 08/05/2021 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 06/05/2021 Scottish Greens win Highland list seat
- 02/05/2021 Munlochy Junction - cost of 'Case for Change' study revealed
- 20/04/2021 Black Isle Photographic Competition 2021
- 18/04/2021 Massive increase in cycling last year
- 08/04/2021 Spring Plant Sale in May? News from BIHS
- 06/04/2021 Inverness Science Festival Family Day 2 - Saturday 8 May
- 24/03/2021 Munlochy Junction report published - but don't hold your breath
- 18/03/2021 Scotland's Climate Assembly - Interim report released 24 March
- 14/03/2021 TBI Convenor featured in P & J 'Your Life' magazine