IMF Local Development Plan formulated
08 December 2021
After the consultation - formulating the plan
From Tim Stott, Highland Council Principal Planner
You will recall that you responded to this document’s consultation at the beginning of 2021. The 7 relevant Council committees have now considered all comments and have decided which policy and development site options the Council wishes to take forward to the next Plan stage.
That stage is called the Proposed Plan and will commence in March 2022, when we will invite formal objections (and other positive comments) on the Council’s choice of policies and development sites.
You can view the Council’s choices via the committee links on this webpage www.highland.gov.uk/imf
For those with an interest in housing requirements then the second draft 2020 Housing Need and Demand Assessment has now been published.
We will contact you again in March 2022 with a link to the fully prepared document and details of how to lodge formal representations.
- 12/05/2022 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 10/05/2022 Transition Summit - events this week 16 - 19 May
- 04/05/2022 SG Waste Incineration report published
- 02/05/2022 First North Highlands and Islands Climate Hub newsletter
- 18/04/2022 IMF Local Development Plan 2nd stage consultation
- 04/04/2022 New Highland Environment Forum newsletter
- 31/03/2022 Skye Climate Action April newsletter
- 30/03/2022 SCCAN April newsletter
- 24/03/2022 SCCAN recruiting regional climate change co-ordinators
- 22/03/2022 IPCC report on devastating human impacts of climate change
- Tuesday 17 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Resist imaginatively
- Wednesday 18 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a thriving social economy
- 18:00 SCCAN 'Climate for Change' conversation
- 14:00 70th Anniversary of the Simon’s Loch Tragedy
- Thursday 19 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a Regenerative and Fairer Food System
- 16:00 Carbon emissions – you, your home, your property – what can you do?
- Saturday 21 May
- 10:00 Grow North 2022 Workshop 3
- Saturday 28 May
- 10:30 BIHS Spring Plant Sale
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.