Safety improvements at Munlochy junction
18 November 2022
Bruce Morrison, Secretary of Ferintosh Community Council, has drawn attention to a Highland Council media release on imminent further improvement works at Munlochy junction
A9/B9161 MUNLOCHY JUNCTION IMPROVEMENTS November 2022
- Works begin on Sunday 20th November
- Right turn from B9161 to A9 will be prohibited for safety
Essential safety improvements will get underway at the A9/B9161 junction at Munlochy on the night of Sunday 20th November 2022.
On behalf of Transport Scotland, BEAR Scotland will be carrying out works to prohibit the right turn manoeuvre northwards from the B9161 road onto the A9 northbound carriageway to Tore. Highland Council have made a legal order to prohibit this manoeuvre, which comes into force on 21 November.
- 30/01/2023 Job opportunity - HGFP Community Growing Co-ordinator
- 28/01/2023 'Retained EU law' under threat - revocation bill passed by Commons
- 26/01/2023 Woodland Crofts for the Black Isle?
- 18/01/2023 Bus times - Stagecoach timetable changes
- 14/01/2023 Transition Town Forres and Moray Waste busters
- 12/01/2023 NESCAN Hub newsletter received
- 10/01/2023 Legal challenge to Cumbria coal mine
- 30/12/2022 NH&I Climate Hub expands coverage
- 24/12/2022 Is Hydrogen the fuel of the future?
- 23/12/2022 Biodiversity - international, national and local aspirations
- Saturday 4 February
- 13:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe North Kessock
- 17:30 Transition Town Forres - Imbolc fundraising event
- 18:30 Knocknagael Growing Group Ceilidh
- Monday 6 February
- 19:30 RCA Fergus McCreadie Trio at Resolis
- Wednesday 8 February
- 14:00 Black Isle Men's Shed AGM
- Thursday 9 February
- 10:00 Allangrange gardening workshop - Fruit tree pruning
- Saturday 11 February
- NA Cromarty Community Market
- Saturday 18 February
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.