20 Minute Neighbourhoods in the Highlands and Islands
26 November 2022
We would have expected any text like this as the subject of an event or article to be followed by a question mark. But confidently without one, this is the title of a blog and report by Nick Wright and Ines Triebel which can be accessed via a link from Nick's website.
Nick Wright is a leading Authority on the concept and practice on the latest thing in local planning - Local Place Plans, so it seems highly propitious that he has been contracted by the Black Isle Partnership to prepare a local place plan for the Black Isle, with funding from the Place Based Investment fund.
- 30/01/2023 Job opportunity - HGFP Community Growing Co-ordinator
- 28/01/2023 'Retained EU law' under threat - revocation bill passed by Commons
- 26/01/2023 Woodland Crofts for the Black Isle?
- 18/01/2023 Bus times - Stagecoach timetable changes
- 14/01/2023 Transition Town Forres and Moray Waste busters
- 12/01/2023 NESCAN Hub newsletter received
- 10/01/2023 Legal challenge to Cumbria coal mine
- 30/12/2022 NH&I Climate Hub expands coverage
- 24/12/2022 Is Hydrogen the fuel of the future?
- 23/12/2022 Biodiversity - international, national and local aspirations
- Saturday 4 February
- 13:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe North Kessock
- 17:30 Transition Town Forres - Imbolc fundraising event
- 18:30 Knocknagael Growing Group Ceilidh
- Monday 6 February
- 19:30 RCA Fergus McCreadie Trio at Resolis
- Wednesday 8 February
- 14:00 Black Isle Men's Shed AGM
- Thursday 9 February
- 10:00 Allangrange gardening workshop - Fruit tree pruning
- Saturday 11 February
- NA Cromarty Community Market
- Saturday 18 February
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.