Black Isle Local Place Plan
18 March 2023
Becky Richmond, Project Manager for the Black Isle Local Place Plan, has written about the programme of village consultation meetings through which Black Isle people will help to formulate the plan.
The Black Isle Local Place Plan - Your opportunity to help create a Black Isle that we are proud to call home. A Black Isle fit for future generations.
The aim of the plan is to provide a Black Isle wide vision for the future. It will build on existing consultations and surveys and over the next few weeks we will be consulting with communities across the Black Isle to find out what your priorities for the Black Isle might be. There will be eight drop-in events held in Community Council areas across the Black Isle, where we’ll be seeking your views.
What do you want the Black Isle and your communities to be like in the future? What are the changes you would like to see? What kind of voice do we want to have . .
Read more about Local Place Plans at Environment / Planning
Community Engagement Events
Cromarty - Monday 13th March, 3.30 - 7.30pm, West Church Hall
Resolis - Wednesday 15th March, 3.30 - 7.00pm, Resolis Hall
Ferintosh - Thursday 16th March, 3.00 - 8.00pm, Findon Hall, Culbokie
Knockbain - Wednesday 22nd March, 4.30 - 6.30pm, Munlochy Hall.
Knockbain - North Kessock - TBC (keep an eye out for flyers and posters)
Avoch and Killen - Tuesday 28th March, 3.00 - 7.00pm, Church of Scotland Church Hall
Killearnan - Wednesday 29th March, 3.30 - 7.30pm, Killearnan Church Hall
Fortrose & Rosemarkie - Thursday 30th March, 3.30 - 6.30pm, Gordon Memorial Hall, Rosemarkie
View and download events poster
If you can’t make the event in your local area, you will be warmly welcomed at any of the events across the Black Isle. For further information please contact either myself: email@example.com or Nick Wright at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Stories
- 22/03/2023 New golf course bid for Coul Links
- 20/03/2023 New Black Isle map and Tourism Booklet launched
- 18/03/2023 Black Isle Local Place Plan
- 14/03/2023 Ferintosh CC - Wee Bus for shopping trips to Dingwall
- 08/03/2023 A9 roadworks south of Tore roundabout
- 04/03/2023 Deposit return scheme faces opposition
- 02/03/2023 TBI discount for CAT Zero Carbon Britain course
- 26/02/2023 Nourish Scotland 'Right to Food' report published
- 10/02/2023 Climate activist jailed for mentioning climate crisis
- 07/02/2023 New waste incineration report published
- Wednesday 22 March
- 16:30 BI Local Place Plan local consultation - Munlochy
- 18:00 Opportunity Cromarty Firth - Green Freeport webinar
- 10:00 SCCAN Annual Gathering Edinburgh
- Thursday 23 March
- 10:15 CSI Ross-Shire AGM 2023
- 10:00 Scottish Government Resilient Communities workshops
- Friday 24 March
- NA Climate Week North East - to Sunday 2 April
- Saturday 25 March
- 12:00 Raasay Community Climate Festival
- 13:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe Cromarty
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Sign up here for the monthly TBI newsletter