Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
16 November 2017
Nicola Hillary, of the Transition Network, has sent an email with a summary analysis of replies received so far to a Survey TN set up last month "to get feedback from the movement about what is happening for Transition groups". The survey asked respondents about the extent of their involvement with the Transition movement, and then put three open-ended questions seeking their views on this involvement:
. . . where do you see the most energy and potential for positive change?
. . . what are you currently finding most challenging and why?
What are your key learnings from being involved in Transition?
An interesting aspect of the responses is the degree to which the views expressed about the potential for Transition and the perceived problems correspond to those held by the TBI directors and many of our members. The leading topics for potential activity were Community, and Food projects; and clearly heading the list of problems were
"Engaging with the wider community, when the wider community is busy or unwilling"
"Finding ways to get more people involved in the core group".
- 15/10/2018 Inverness Food Assembly closes - Great British Food Hub opens
- 08/10/2018 Climate change - IPCC report calls for urgent action
- 07/10/2018 Orchard Revival Project in the news
- 04/10/2018 Coul Links golf course planning application called in
- 02/10/2018 'Drowning in Plastic' - catch up if you missed it
- 26/09/2018 Sleeper update - new trains delayed again
- 21/09/2018 Mid Ross Community Partnership Meeting Thursday 27 September Munlochy
- 20/09/2018 Dingwall Academy Harvest Market Wednesday 26 September
- 18/09/2018 Food Assembly closing - Dingwall Academy Market to open
- 16/09/2018 Have you got the bottle? - Deposit Return consultation closes 25 September