Consultation on Ben Wyvis management
02 February 2018
Bruce Morrison, Secretary of Ferintosh Community Council, has passed on information received from Alison MacNeill of SNH, via Dingwall and Seaforth Councillor Angela MacLean, relating to a consultation on the management of Ben Wyvis being conducted by SNH.
Note that SNH is holding a drop-in session in Garve Village Hall on Monday 5 February from 5-8 pm.
- 20/10/2018 TBI Website Produce Exchange now open
- 18/10/2018 Jailed Fracking pprotesters freed on appeal
- 16/10/2018 European community initiatives on climate change
- 15/10/2018 Inverness Food Assembly closes - Great British Food Hub opens
- 08/10/2018 Climate change - IPCC report calls for urgent action
- 07/10/2018 Orchard Revival Project in the news
- 04/10/2018 Coul Links golf course planning application called in
- 02/10/2018 'Drowning in Plastic' - catch up if you missed it
- 26/09/2018 Sleeper update - new trains delayed again
- 21/09/2018 Mid Ross Community Partnership Meeting Thursday 27 September Munlochy