Dingwall Academy Harvest Market Wednesday 26 September
20 September 2018
Dingwall Academy 4.00 - 6.00
Celebrate harvest time by coming along to the
Which is also the final collection for the Dingwall Food Assembly
There will be a variety of producers with lots of delicious seasonal and local produce as well as a selection of samplers/tasters and a cooking display to inspire you.
Dingwall Food assembly closes after this market, to be re-born as Dingwall Academy Market at the end of October. See this news item for details.
- 18/03/2019 Milk dispenser up and running at Black Isle Dairy
- 16/03/2019 Site visit and opposition evidence at Coul Links planning enquiry
- 15/03/2019 #YouthStrike4Climate - Another day of Climate Change protest by young people
- 12/03/2019 Scotland a Good Food Nation?
- 08/03/2019 Recycle for Scotland Pass it on Week 9 - 17 March
- 18/02/2019 Coul Links golf course planning enquiry opens
- 16/02/2019 Another successful Potato Day
- 14/02/2019 Scotland net Zero by 2045? - New Climate Change report by WWF
- 12/02/2019 School Climate change protest strikes - Fort William teenager featured in The Guardian
- 22/01/2019 "Our house is on fire" - Greta Thunberg speaks at World Economic Forum at Davos