BITT December Bulletin and 'Slow Tourism' video
16 December 2018
The Black Isle Tourism Team December bulletin, with a report on the workshop held in Fortrose on 27 November, is out now, accompanied by a 'Slow Tourism' video about the Black Isle. You can find out more about BITT, and an extract from the bulletin, on our Travel & Tourism / Black Isle Tourism Team website page, or read the full bulletin here.
Created by TBI Director and BITT Steering Group member Julian Paren, the video is a sequence of themed and captioned images (mostly Julian's photographs) illustrating the wide range of both active and more relaxed tourism opportunities available on the Black Isle, complete with appropriate music.
- 18/03/2019 Milk dispenser up and running at Black Isle Dairy
- 16/03/2019 Site visit and opposition evidence at Coul Links planning enquiry
- 15/03/2019 #YouthStrike4Climate - Another day of Climate Change protest by young people
- 12/03/2019 Scotland a Good Food Nation?
- 08/03/2019 Recycle for Scotland Pass it on Week 9 - 17 March
- 18/02/2019 Coul Links golf course planning enquiry opens
- 16/02/2019 Another successful Potato Day
- 14/02/2019 Scotland net Zero by 2045? - New Climate Change report by WWF
- 12/02/2019 School Climate change protest strikes - Fort William teenager featured in The Guardian
- 22/01/2019 "Our house is on fire" - Greta Thunberg speaks at World Economic Forum at Davos