'There is no Planet B' - North Berwick pupils have their say
04 April 2019
Changeworks / Home Energy Scotland says in their latest e-bulletin"You’ve probably heard about the school climate change strikes that have been hitting the headlines recently. Over 1 million pupils across the world missed school on 15 March to highlight the need for stronger, swifter action to tackle global climate change.
group of school pupils from North Berwick shared with us why they got involved in the local demonstration at the Scottish Parliament".
- 12/06/2019 Holiday Park proposal for former Black Isle Wildlife Park
- 10/06/2019 CCT newsletter - planning permission for Glascairn Project
- 30/05/2019 Scotland's Gardens Scheme Open Gardens programme
- 24/05/2019 Evanton Community Wood new shelter project nears completion
- 22/05/2019 The Resurgence Trust Publications and Activities
- 16/05/2019 Muir of Ord and Dingwall Markets
- 14/05/2019 The Global Climate Emergency - Climate Change Secretary Roseanna Cunningham's statement to the Scottish Parliament 14 May 2019
- 12/05/2019 Details revealed for Scotland's bottle and can deposit return scheme
- 10/05/2019 Highland Council declares a climate emergency Highland carbon-neutral target 2025
- 08/05/2019 Nature crisis: Humans 'threaten 1m species with extinction'