The Resurgence Trust Publications and Activities
22 May 2019
We recently received an email asking if TBI had considered setting up a Resurgence group, and calling attention to the work and publications of the Resurgence Trust. The Trust describes itself as
". . a UK-based educational charity that has become the flagship voice of the environmental movement across the globe. Our mission is to inspire each other to help make a difference and find positive solutions to the global challenges we now face.
"To do this, we publish Resurgence & Ecologist magazine, run The Ecologist website and host regular events - not just to share our collective concerns about climate change, social justice and ethical living but find solutions.
"The magazine, two websites and our events provide a forum for information and debate on key environmental and social issues across the globe."
Resurgence and Ecologist magazine is available by subscription in .PDF or print format, some of the articles can be read online, and if you've never seen the magazine, you can get a sample copy. View the contents of the latest issue.
TheEcologist website offers a wide variety of free online articles on environmental topics.
- 24/08/2019 Advance notice - save the date - TBI 10th anniversary ceilidh Friday 27 September Resolis Hall
- 22/08/2019 'The Retreat from Truth' - a pessimist's manifesto
- 22/08/2019 TBI film 'More than Honey' Thursday 5 September Muir Hub
- 16/08/2019 New Stgecoach bus timetables from Monday 19 August
- 14/08/2019 Drumsmittal Holiday Park - Exhibition/consultation Wednesday 21 August North Kessock
- 08/08/2019 Highland Council pressed for Climate Emergency action
- 08/08/2019 Extinction Rebellion active in the Highlands
- 04/08/2019 Drastic Plastic at Black Isle Show
- 28/07/2019 From the Changeworks / Home Energy Scotland July newsletter
- 18/07/2019 Fracking - Scottish Government renews Ineos Falkirk licence and Cuadrilla set to re-start in Lancashire