Scotland's Gardens - Garden openings programme
After seeing the complete 2019 Scotland's Gardens programme for Inverness, Ross, Cromarty and Skye in Muir Matters we were able to track down the programme document from Sheila at Aigas Field Centre and make it available here. Gardens open only open once or occasionally are listed by opening date, and there are separate sections for gardens open on a regular basis or by arrangement only.
The same information is available, with the addition of a beautiful photograph of each garden, on the Inverness, Ross and Skye page of the Scotland's Gardens Scheme's website www.scotlandsgardens.org .
Torcroft, Balnain, Glenurquhart IV63 6TJ Saturday & Sunday 22 & 23 June 2.00 - 5.00
House of Aigas and Field Centre, by Beauly IV4 7AD
Sunday 30 June 2.00 - 5.00
- Saturday 15 June
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Monday 17 June
- NA Soil Association Crofting event on Lismore
- Friday 21 June
- NA Midsummer Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 22 June
- 10:00 2019 Grow North + Workshop 4 'Wax cloth making'
- Saturday 29 June
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 6 July
- NA Edinburgh Climate Festival in the Meadows
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Saturday 13 July
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory