Scotland's Gardens - Garden openings programme
After seeing the complete 2019 Scotland's Gardens programme for Inverness, Ross, Cromarty and Skye in Muir Matters we were able to track down the programme document from Sheila at Aigas Field Centre and make it available here. Gardens open only open once or occasionally are listed by opening date, and there are separate sections for gardens open on a regular basis or by arrangement only.
The same information is available, with the addition of a beautiful photograph of each garden, on the Inverness, Ross and Skye page of the Scotland's Gardens Scheme's website www.scotlandsgardens.org .
Garden openings on specific dates have now ended for the year, but some gardens are open on a regular basis over a period of a few months or in a few cases all year. Some others are open for similar periods but by arrangement only. For a list of these gardens, and contact details where appropriate, see the Scotland's Gardens local programme for the year.
Leathad Ard, Carloway, Lewis.
- Friday 28 February
- 19:30 Muir Movies - Rocketman
- Saturday 29 February
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Monday 2 March
- NA Week 2 of Fairtrade Fortnight - to Sunday 8 March
- Wednesday 4 March
- 19:00 Film 'Everyday Rebellion' Muir Hub 7.00
- Friday 6 March
- 19:30 Resolis CA Talks - '. .Rosemarkie Man' & '. .the Lighthouse Men'
- Saturday 7 March
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres Cafe Collective
- 10:00 Cromarty Arts Trust Sewing weekend
- NA Pass it on Week 2020 - to 15 March
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory