TBI Potato Day 2020
2020 Potato Day - Saturday 7 March 7 is on the horizon, and the Planning Group has been busy working to pull it all together. Trish has put in the order of seed potatoes so we're now waiting to see if we'll be able to have all those we ordered. Once we know for sure we'll put the lists up on the TBI website for folk to see so you can start planning what you'd like to come and buy on the day. Leftovers from the day will then go round the BI markets in March for sale also.
But Tattie Day can't happen without the large group of volunteers on the day who help to make it all as memorable and enjoyable as it has become.
So if you would be able to lend a hand on the day please email Julie Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org
This year's varieties list is now available to download.
- Thursday 27 February
- 19:00 Common Weal / InverYESs Study for Action workshop
- Friday 28 February
- 19:30 Muir Movies - Rocketman
- Saturday 29 February
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Monday 2 March
- NA Week 2 of Fairtrade Fortnight - to Sunday 8 March
- Wednesday 4 March
- 19:00 Film 'Everyday Rebellion' Muir Hub 7.00
- Friday 6 March
- 19:30 Resolis CA Talks - '. .Rosemarkie Man' & '. .the Lighthouse Men'
- Saturday 7 March
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres Cafe Collective
- 10:00 Cromarty Arts Trust Sewing weekend
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory