Renewable Heat Incentive
You can get paid by the Government for installing renewable-source heating!
The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) is a UK Government scheme set up to encourage uptake of renewable heat technologies amongst householders, communities and businesses through financial incentives. It is the first of its kind in the world and the UK Government expects the RHI to contribute towards the 2020 ambition of 12% of heating coming from renewable sources.
To find out more:
The Energy Saving Trust / Home Energy Scotland provides information about how the scheme works, who is eligible, how much you would get paid for different technologies, and how to apply. It also tells you how to contact Ofgem if you are unable or do not wish to apply online - information not easily found on the Ofgem website. (2015)
Ofgem (the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets) provides information and an online form to apply for the scheme. (2015)
- Friday 15 January
- 19:30 TBI Gardeners Quiz Night online
- Saturday 16 January
- 10:00 Culbokie outdoor market resumes
- Monday 18 January
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 2
- Thursday 21 January
- 19:00 Release of 'This Good Earth' documentary
- Monday 25 January
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 3
- Tuesday 26 January
- 19:30 Economics for Activists 3 - Beth Stratford
- Monday 1 February
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 4
- Thursday 4 February
- 09:30 SFHA / Changeworks virtual conference - 'Housing now, Housing's future'
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory