Renewable Heat Incentive
You can get paid by the Government for installing renewable-source heating!
The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) is a UK Government scheme set up to encourage uptake of renewable heat technologies amongst householders, communities and businesses through financial incentives. It is the first of its kind in the world and the UK Government expects the RHI to contribute towards the 2020 ambition of 12% of heating coming from renewable sources.
To find out more:
The Energy Saving Trust / Home Energy Scotland provides information about how the scheme works, who is eligible, how much you would get paid for different technologies, and how to apply. It also tells you how to contact Ofgem if you are unable or do not wish to apply online - information not easily found on the Ofgem website.
Ofgem (the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets) provides information and an online form to apply for the scheme.
- Saturday 15 June
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Monday 17 June
- NA Soil Association Crofting event on Lismore
- Friday 21 June
- NA Midsummer Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 22 June
- 10:00 2019 Grow North + Workshop 4 'Wax cloth making'
- Saturday 29 June
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 6 July
- NA Edinburgh Climate Festival in the Meadows
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Saturday 13 July
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory