The latest Transition Black Isle news can be found below.
12 January 2018Julie Gibson has drawn attention to an extended Facebook post by someone who has had a very serious try. Something for us all to aim at? The author, Alice Guy, sums up h...
10 January 2018Prime Minister Theresa May has introduced a 25-year environment programme which has been widely criticised as inadequate in scope and lacking any significant legislative backing. Theresa May...
04 January 2018Wendy has noticed this BBC news item, and comments "Thought this is worth sharing - progress is being made even if we might think it's too slow."
- 18/01/2018 Gardeners' Question Time and Seed Swap Friday 19 January Tore Village Hall
- 17/01/2018 Serco press release confusion - sleeper campaign continues
- 15/01/2018 Sign the petition - Campaign to save single sharing on the sleeper picks up speed
- 12/01/2018 Could we live without plastic?
- 10/01/2018 Government's environment policy branded as inadequate
- 04/01/2018 UK enjoyed 'greenest year for electricity ever' in 2017
- 18/12/2017 Surprise approval of Greenhill planning application
- 16/12/2017 Switch to energy-efficient street lighting
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare