Black Isle Dairy products now available at the farm
14 February 2017
The Black Isle Dairy at Rootfield Farm near Muir of Ord has recently started selling ice cream, yogurt and fresh milk off the farm, with payment by honesty box.
Rootfield Farm is about half a mile along the B9169 towards Muir of Ord from the Leanaig junction on the A835. Turn left into the avenue of trees (there is a sign at the end of the drive), and follow it past the farm buildings to the sales kiosk in a wooden cabin at the top of the yard. Prices are displayed on the wall.
- 10/12/2017 Cukbokie Community Market Saturday 16 December
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare
- 06/11/2017 Kirkmichael Trust newsletter - a summary of the project
- 02/11/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
- 28/10/2017 November newsletter out now - Call for Volunteers
- 22/10/2017 'The Wolf Man of Scotland' - re-wilding in Alladale?
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete