Black Isle Dairy products now available at the farm
14 February 2017
The Black Isle Dairy at Rootfield Farm near Muir of Ord has recently started selling ice cream, yogurt and fresh milk off the farm, with payment by honesty box.
Rootfield Farm is about half a mile along the B9169 towards Muir of Ord from the Leanaig junction on the A835. Turn left into the avenue of trees (there is a sign at the end of the drive), and follow it past the farm buildings to the sales kiosk in a wooden cabin at the top of the yard. Prices are displayed on the wall.
- 14/10/2017 Culbokie Community Market Saturday 21 October with Dr Bike and Apple pressing
- 12/10/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly now open
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 02/10/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly revised start date
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete - Guided tours Saturday 14 October 10.00 and 11.00
- 22/09/2017 Scottish government bans fracking after public opposition
- 18/09/2017 Bottle return schemes - national and local - may be coming nearer
- 17/08/2017 Ullapool sea source heat pump visit Saturday 19 August
- 16/08/2017 Findhorn Climate Change Conference 2019