Black Isle Dairy products now available at the farm
14 February 2017
The Black Isle Dairy at Rootfield Farm near Muir of Ord has recently started selling ice cream, yogurt and fresh milk off the farm, with payment by honesty box.
Rootfield Farm is about half a mile along the B9169 towards Muir of Ord from the Leanaig junction on the A835. Turn left into the avenue of trees (there is a sign at the end of the drive), and follow it past the farm buildings to the sales kiosk in a wooden cabin at the top of the yard. Prices are displayed on the wall.
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis
- 09/03/2018 Dingwall Food Assembly Update
- 08/03/2018 Job opportunities - MOO Food is recruiting
- 06/03/2018 'Dolphin Shuttle' bus service to Chanonry Point
- 24/02/2018 Sleeper campaign gets responses - of a sort
- 18/02/2018 BI Biomass Buyers Group set up
- 14/02/2018 TBI members stride out with a purpose
- 11/02/2018 Transition Network's organisational purpose - ideas wanted