November newsletter out now - Call for Volunteers
28 October 2017
Anne and Sheila have produced another bumper issue, packed with even more interesting stuff than usual - if that's possible. There are notices of a talk on energy efficiency and thermal imaging in North Kessock hall on Friday, and the important TBI AGM and social at Glachbeg on Tuesday 14 November. It also includes a 'Situations Vacant' section listing a number of specific areas of our activities where we are looking for volunteers. Please look at these and see if there is something you would be interested in helping with - even if just for an hour or two now and then.
Unfortunately the gremlins got into a few of the links, so here are the correct ones:
The last but one newsletter (September)
- 18/01/2018 Serco press release confusion - sleeper campaign continues
- 15/01/2018 Sign the petition - Campaign to save single sharing on the sleeper picks up speed
- 14/01/2018 Gardeners' Question Time and Seed Swap Friday 19 January Tore Village Hall
- 12/01/2018 Could we live without plastic?
- 10/01/2018 Government's environment policy branded as inadequate
- 04/01/2018 UK enjoyed 'greenest year for electricity ever' in 2017
- 18/12/2017 Surprise approval of Greenhill planning application
- 16/12/2017 Switch to energy-efficient street lighting
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare