November newsletter out now - Call for Volunteers
28 October 2017
Anne and Sheila have produced another bumper issue, packed with even more interesting stuff than usual - if that's possible. There are notices of a talk on energy efficiency and thermal imaging in North Kessock hall on Friday, and the important TBI AGM and social at Glachbeg on Tuesday 14 November. It also includes a 'Situations Vacant' section listing a number of specific areas of our activities where we are looking for volunteers. Please look at these and see if there is something you would be interested in helping with - even if just for an hour or two now and then.
Unfortunately the gremlins got into a few of the links, so here are the correct ones:
The last but one newsletter (September)
- 30/05/2018 Stop Climate Chaos Scotland 'Climate Action' workshop and film Sunday 17 June Eden Court
- 28/05/2018 Cromarty Open Gardens Saturday and Sunday 23 & 24 June
- 16/05/2018 GROW Observatory experimental growing projects in Austria
- 24/04/2018 Zero Waste Stores - Plastic Free Coastlines
- 20/04/2018 Successful Transition Scotland Gathering at Dunbar
- 18/04/2018 Culbokie looking for Challengers!
- 16/04/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year