Sleeper campaign gets responses - of a sort
24 February 2018
Julian has received largely inadequate responses to the two Freedom of Information requests he submitted to the Scottish Government in January, and the same assessment can be made of most of the responses to the Parliamentary Questions lodged by John Finnie on 2 February.
Julian has also carefully studied the reply received by John Finnie to a letter he addressed to Transport Minister Humza Yusaf on 16 January, and submitted his own detailed paragraph by paragraph response to the minister's letter.
You can read all about these latest developments, with links to the relevant documents, on the Travel & Tourism / Caledonian Sleeper page.
The Caledonian Sleeper online booking site has now reverted to the former fares structure, so that single passengers can again - temporarily at least - opt to share a compartment, and couples can get the discount they are entitled to on their railcards.
- 18/07/2018 Saving water in the Black Isle? Really? Water saving advice at Community Markets
- 08/07/2018 Grow North bee keeping workshop repeat Saturday 21 July
- 06/07/2018 Highland GardenFest Botanic Gardens Inverness Sunday 22 July
- 04/07/2018 Culbokie Community Market Saturday 21 July
- 18/05/2018 Zero Waste Stores - Plastic Free Coastlines
- 16/05/2018 GROW Observatory experimental growing projects in Austria
- 16/04/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year