Lara Feldman, Toni Clark and Peter Tilbrook on the TBI stall at St Boniface Fair, August 2017
More a party than a protest!
FANCY living in a stronger, happier place? Making new friends? Getting creative to help build a Black Isle fit for the future?
Crippled economies, chaotic weather, dwindling resources - the news today can be depressing, if not downright terrifying.
But times of change are times of renewal, and transformation can be steered in a healthy, sane direction. Instead of hurtling frantically towards consumerist oblivion we can slow down and take positive, practical steps towards a building a thriving Black Isle and world.
- Saturday 19 August
- 13:00 Muir of Ord & District Craft and Flower Show
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Sunday 20 August
- NA Grow North additional workshop - Winemaking
- NA Grow North Open Gardens Rosemarkie
- Wednesday 23 August
- NA Highland Countryside Rangers event Cromarty
- Saturday 26 August
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 2 September
- 10:00 Grow North Workshop 6 : Using your produce and growing for winter
- Saturday 9 September
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Apple pressing time
Crushing apples at a Community Market
Draining the press
With easyfundraising.org.uk, you can help raise funds for TBI every time you shop online at a wide range of popular sites, without adding a penny to the cost of your purchase.Find out more and sign up
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory