More a party than a protest!
FANCY living in a stronger, happier place? Making new friends? Getting creative to help build a Black Isle fit for the future?
Crippled economies, chaotic weather, dwindling resources - the news today can be depressing, if not downright terrifying.
But times of change are times of renewal, and transformation can be steered in a healthy, sane direction. Instead of hurtling frantically towards consumerist oblivion we can slow down and take positive, practical steps towards a building a thriving Black Isle and world.
- Thursday 21 February
- 19:30 Discussion Meeting "Transition - How do we get from here to there" Fortrose
- Saturday 23 February
- NA 'Be Calm, Be Happy' Mindfulness course Dingwall
- 19:00 Culbokie Fundraiser - Putting Culbokie on the fiction map
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Tuesday 26 February
- 18:30 TBI Waste Awareness event Munlochy
- Saturday 2 March
- 11:00 Greenpeace Beach Clean North Kessock 11.00 - 1.00
- 11:00 Potato Day North Kessock Hall 11.00 - 3.00
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Apple pressing time
Crushing apples at a Community Market
Draining the press
With easyfundraising.org.uk, you can help raise funds for TBI every time you shop online at a wide range of popular sites, without adding a penny to the cost of your purchase.Find out more and sign up
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory