Scottish Parliament Environmental and Sustainable Development Annual Report 2018-19
Find out how the Parliament is working to reduce its carbon footprint and improve its environmental performance. You can also find out about initiatives such as sustainable travel and sustainable procurement.
From the report introduction
"The Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body (SPCB) is committed to embedding Sustainable Development (SD) throughout the organisation and seeks to improve its environmental performance year on year. It has always set its targets in line with the Scottish Government, so this year we have increased our targets to reduce our carbon footprint by 56% by 2020/21, in line with the new Climate Change Bill. For 2018-19, the SPCB’s emissions reduced by 52% against a baseline year of 2005-06."
- Thursday 27 February
- 19:00 Common Weal / InverYESs Study for Action workshop
- Friday 28 February
- 19:30 Muir Movies - Rocketman
- Saturday 29 February
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Monday 2 March
- NA Week 2 of Fairtrade Fortnight - to Sunday 8 March
- Wednesday 4 March
- 19:00 Film 'Everyday Rebellion' Muir Hub 7.00
- Friday 6 March
- 19:30 Resolis CA Talks - '. .Rosemarkie Man' & '. .the Lighthouse Men'
- Saturday 7 March
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres Cafe Collective
- 10:00 Cromarty Arts Trust Sewing weekend
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory